Header Ads

9 Workout Tips for Super Busy Moms - Bonnie Donahue Guest Post



Having 4 kids makes me a busy mom!
Then add being a wife, a homemaker, a blogger, and business owner and that makes me a super busy mom!
I need to be honest here with a confession,  even though I am a Certified Personal Trainer, working out does NOT always come easy to me.
Sometimes I hate it.
Sometimes I wish we didn’t need it.
I don’t want you to think that working out is easy for me.  (I am talking to myself here too!)
Taking the time you need for yourself is extremely hard especially with young kids and babies.
Before I had kids, I would tell my clients to make sure they worked out everyday and to stop making excuses….then I had kids….lots of them….Really quickly!
I did not loose all my baby fat as fast as I wanted.
My body did not want to bounce right back to where it was.
I had to workout HARD.  I had to watch what I ate.
I had more to do, less energy, less motivation, less time but I knew that I needed to do something!
So here they are…

 See More At 9 Workout Tips for Super Busy Moms - Bonnie Donahue Guest Post

No comments

Powered by Blogger.